15 August 2006

Meet Ruby...

Ruby is my neice who is just gorgeous...










What do you think of my wings?











and cheeky






What can I get away with next?











And can be that age... two









I want to run around all those people even though they are having lunch....








And funny










Oh Uncle Allan do that again!














And mischevious....












What should I do next?









And brave...










Make way I am coming in - splash!













And thoughtful....











Is it really my birthday... where is the cake?













And as I said, just gorgeous. Ruby was two and half when these were taken last May. She lives in Spain with my youngest sister and her hubby. She is cute, funny, quite clever, mischeivious and has a great sense of humour - she really laughs.

Lovely eh!

6 comments:

lettuce said...

what lovely pics - she is gorgeous!

y.Wendy.y said...

The only thing to say here is......."Aaaaaah!"

She's adorable.

ramblingwoman said...

Hi Dizzy! What a lovely girl - she looks just like you actually!

Hope you are having a lovely summer.

The fabric of my life said...

She is such a cutie. It's a lovely age. I bet you must miss her.

Identikit said...

I popped over to tell you I was back but it looks like you have gone yourself!

lettuce said...

le Chat is right, a few new pics wouldn't take long!